AP/SOSC 1801 6.0
Health Controversies: Issues of Health, Illness & Society
Your exam answers are due in PDF or WORD format ONLY, on or before Wednesday April 20th, 2022 at 11:59pm, via the assignment & Turn-it-in dropbox on E-Class. Your answers should demonstrate a broad use of course material from 2nd semester (see course outline), including: lecture material, readings, and films.
Choose 5 of the following terms; define and explain their significance in the context of the intersectional analysis of western biomedicine that you have conducted in SOSC 1801 (5 x 10 marks each):
- Patient Activism
- Cultural Proselytization & Mental Health
- 21st Century Body
- Health as Commodity
- Medical Racism
- Gender vs Sex
- The Stare
- Definition of each term: 3 marks/10
- Significance of each term: 7 marks/10 (make sure to explain 7 distinct ways the term is significant in the context of your learning in SOSC 1801. This significance can include some of the key theories/theorists we explored in the fall, but should clearly and thoroughly engage with material from the winter semester
- Answers can be written in point form and must be fully cited; your exam must include a bibliography
- Answers should be no more than 2 pages (double-spaced)
- Each of your terms should engage with at least 1 course reading, 1 film, and a broad spectrum of seminar material
- When referencing seminar material, make sure to properly cite the studies/theorists/organizations presented in seminar, and not just Prof. Woronko or one of the guest lecturers
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.