In thinking about collaboration among multidisciplinary professionals and nursing professional associations as interest groups in health care policy and politics:
- Identify a legislative issue/policy change related to a workforce/patient care issue that you believe to be a priority. Include bill identifying information (e.g. title of bill, identifying number, type of legislation [state or federal], etc.). Discuss where this legislation is in the process of approval.
- Discuss how the outcomes of a specific legislation could impact practice and health care as a whole.
Choose a different topic from the one discussed in previous modules.
- Incorporate aspects of the socio-cultural, ethical, financial/economic, political, and/or legal variables/implications that you feel support the recommended legislation.
- Discuss how nurse leaders could promote this change and impact the future of health care. Incorporate pertinent information gathered from reviewing the IOM report.
- Reflect on your personal beliefs and values related to how the role and application of nursing practice standard requirements differ from other members of the interdisciplinary team when advocating for and changing health care policy.
Support this information with at least four scholarly references from peer reviewed nursing journals, readings from textbooks, and respected websites.
Your paper will be scored using the written assignment rubric which requires APA format. This assignment length requirement is between 3 to 5 pages.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.