Educational Psychology Name ___________________________________
NSTRUCTIONS FOR WEEKLY READING ASSIGNMENT:
- As you read the assigned chapters, complete the outline by summarizing what you read. Put the information in your own words. Do not copy out of the textbook. Please keep in mind that the only way to convey to the instructor that you have read the assignment is by what you write down. Points will be subtracted for missing info under headings. Note that this weekly assignment will be 30% of your final grade.
- Please put your name on all assignments turned in.
Chapter 3 Social Contexts and Socioemotional Development
- Theories of Socioemotional Development
- Bronfenbrenner’s Ecological Theory
Five Environmental Systems
- Erikson’s Life-Span Development Theory
Eight Stages of Human Development
- Social Contexts of Development
- Parenting Styles
- Parent Involvement in Children’s Schooling and Achievement
- Changing Family in a Changing Society
- School-Family Linkages
- Schools/Developmentally Appropriate Education
Controversy in Early Childhood Education
Early Childhood Education from Low-Income Families
- The Schooling of Adolescents/Improving America’s High Schools
- Socioemotional Development
- Moral Development
Level 1 Preconventional Reasoning
Level 2 Conventional Reasoning
Level 3Post Conventional Reasoning
- Prosocial Behavior/Altruism
- Moral Education
- Service Learning
- Coping with Stress
- Emotional Development
Coping with Stress
Chapter 4 Individual Variations
- What is Intelligence
- Intelligence Tests
The Binet Tests
The Wechsler Scales
Group Intelligence Tests
- Theories of Multiple Intelligences
Gardner’s Eight Frames of Mind
Do Children have one intelligence or many?
- The Neuroscience of Intelligence-Heredity or Environment contribute to Intelligence?
- Controversies and Issues in Intelligence
Nature and Nurture
Cultural Bias and Culture-Fair Tests
Ability Grouping and Tracking
Between-Class Ability Grouping
Within-Class Ability Grouping
- Learning and Thinking Styles
- Personality and Temperament
The “Big Five” Personality Factors
Classifications Easy child
Slow to Warm Up child
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.