When nurses establish partnerships with leaders in service-based community organizations, improved health outcomes may occur. Strategic partnerships can address major health concerns in an at-risk population. Through collaborative and committed efforts, improved health outcomes of a culturally and diverse will result.
The education initiative you will design focuses on the primary prevention of a community health problem that you view as a health concern in a vulnerable population. The data you have you gathered by assessing the overall health of your community will suggest an area that is amenable to nursing intervention.
Based on your assessment of population health risks you will develop a formal teaching plan. You will use the template provided in Course Resources for your teaching plan.
In the introductory information you will:
- Identify the population of interest.
- Provide concise information about the population-based health risk with supporting data.
- Identify the consequences of the problem (if not addressed).
- Identify the community leader who you will collaborate with to support your plan.
- Prepare to address any faulty reasoning or unfounded assumptions about the health concern.
- Identify the presentation format and setting where the education will occur.
The teaching plan will include content related to the following:
- Three learning objectives that address prevention or reduction of problem
- Three brief overviews of teaching content to address each learning objective
- Three desired health outcomes
NOTE: Please refer to the Learning Activity to prepare for writing learning objectives.
Minimum Submission Requirements
- This Assessment should be constructed on the worksheet provided and saved as a Microsoft Word document.
- Respond to the identified areas in a thorough manner, providing specific examples of concepts, topics, definitions, and other elements asked for in the questions. Your worksheet should be highly organized, logical, and focused.
- Your worksheet must be written in Standard English and demonstrate exceptional content, organization, style, and grammar and mechanics.
- Your worksheet should provide a clearly established and sustained viewpoint and purpose.
- Your worksheet should be well ordered, logical and unified, as well as original and insightful.
- A separate page at the end of your worksheet should contain a list of references, in APA format. Use your textbook, the Library, and the internet for research.
- Be sure to cite both in-text and reference list citations where appropriate and reference all sources. Your sources and content should follow proper APA citation style. Review the APA formatting and citation style found in the Writing Center. The Writing Center can be found within the Academic Support Center under Academic Tools in the left navigation of your course.
If work submitted for this competency assessment does not meet the minimum submission requirements, it will be returned without being scored.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.