- Find a scholarly, peer-reviewed article on “Childhood obesity” that is no more than five years old.
- Find a media source on “Childhood obesity” that is no more than one year old. The media article should be written for the general public.
- Review both the article and media source and consider their similarities and differences in how they report on the same topic.
- Explain the process you used for finding the media article.
- Summarize the media article and its findings.
- Explain the process you used for finding the peer-reviewed article and how you determined it was peer reviewed.
- Summarize the peer-reviewed article and its findings.
- Compare the quality of the information from the peer-reviewed article to the mainstream media article. Note similarities and differences. How is each type of resource unique?
- Explain the issues with using non-scholarly sources in your research.
Make sure to include an Introduction and a Conclusion in your paper, and follow appropriate APA style and formatting guidelines, including proper citation and referencing.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.