Strategic planning can be done with the use of a variety of planning tools. The tools that you use in the planning process will depend on what is being planned and the end product desired.
Select a health care organization you would like to research or one that you are familiar with. (Note: It may be a good idea for you to select an organization that you would like to work for).
Make sure you can gather credible information from the organization that you selected. Select a topical area to create a strategic plan. For example, Trident University Hospital: Decreasing ER Wait Time. Using the chart below or a similar one that you create yourself, complete the following:
- Identify your organization and topical area of strategic plan.
- Create a Strategic Vision and Mission based on your topical area.
- Create 5 goals for the strategic plan.
- Identify 2 objectives for each goal.
- Identify an action plan to attain each goal.
- Identify how the action plan will be measured to ensure goals are met.
Note: You should be detailed when providing your goals, objectives, action plans, and measurements.
|Organization Name and Title of Strategic Plan|
- Support your submission with peer-reviewed articles, with at least 3 references. Use the following link for additional information on how to recognize peer-reviewed journals:
Angelo State University Library. (n.d.). Library guides: How to recognize peer-reviewed (refereed) journals. Retrieved from https://www.angelo.edu/services/library/handouts/peerrev.php
- You may use the following source to assist in formatting your assignment:
Purdue Online Writing Lab. (n.d.). General APA guidelines. Retrieved from https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/
Harrison, J. P. (2016). Chapter 1: Leadership, mission, vision, and culture: The foundation for strategic planning. In Essentials of strategic planning in healthcare (2nd ed.). [Books24x7 version].
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.