I would like your help designing a poster using PowerPoint, so I can my any changes later.
Business Continuity Management (BCM) is an organisation’s advanced planning and preparation to maintain business functions or quickly resume after a disaster has occurred. It also involves determining potential risks, including fire, flood or cyber-attacks.
BCM is a critical process. It ensures your company maintains normal business operations during a disaster with minimal disruption.
I want to present BCM to a charity I do volunteer work for, which is called SAVSIM. It is not about the organisation; it is about BC and telling the organisation about it and why it is important.
I want to make a poster presenting a critical analysis of the Impacts of effective business continuity management.
- The poster should incorporate the following:
1. Introduction including the rationale for selection
3. Include referencing and discussion using Harvard referencing
Please reference your work according to the Harvard Referencing style as defined in Cite Them Right Online (http://www.citethemrightonline.com). This information is also available in book form: Pears, R. and Shields, G. (2019) Cite them right: the essential reference guide. 11th edn. Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan. Copies are available via the University library.
- All work is to be submitted in Arial font with 1.5 line spacing.
- All writing should be in the third person passive.
- Written work must be word-processed
- Work must be referenced appropriately – using the Harvard system of referencing
- A1 size
- The poster should be made on PowerPoint to allow for any changes required.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
Do you have an urgent order? We have more than enough writers who will ensure that your order is delivered on time.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
We will not disclose the nature of our services or any information you provide to a third party.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.