Type of work: literature review chapter for phd thesis. Please make it very elaborated analysis.
References: please use all the pdfs provided
Background research: Future of Stewardship and the evolving roles of the Board of Directors.
How: – Demonstrate the key theories, arguments, and controversies in the topic. – The main topics of change from shareholder primacy/agency theory to stakeholderism. – Highlight the key aspects that impacts corporate governance.
Tone: pro a reform on the values and belief systems towards a more humanistic capitalism
Summary of topics:
- The purpose of corporations. For whom corporations are managed? Controversies on shareholder primacy (origins, why, how) vs. companies as social agents/stakeholders
- Make a matrix comparing believes and values in the shareholder primacy and stakeholderism
- The debate over stakeholderism: main ideas, controversies, advocacy
- Prof Nathan (re-theorizing the firm and social justice) – put focus on that
- Prof Leo Strine x Prof Rock
- Prof Colin Mayer x his critics
- Corporate purpose: the future of stewardship? Main ideas from the literature provided focusing on
- EESG (leo strine concept)
- social justice
- long-term value creation vs short-termism (financial performance)
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.