1. Create a test blueprint.
2. Create summative assessment questions based on different domains of Bloom’s taxonomy.
Formative and summative assessments should align with instructional objectives and provide instructors with a variety of ways to measure learning. Instructors have the responsibility to create a test blueprint before creating the assessment to guide them in item writing.
The purpose of this assignment is to create NCLEX style questions and a test blueprint based on the QSEN competency you selected and course objectives. Create a summative assessment that consists of five NCLEX-style questions. All questions should be leveled based on Bloom’s taxonomy assigned appropriately to where your course fits in the curriculum.
Complete the “Test Blueprint” template to guide your distribution of 100 questions across all Bloom’s levels for the four objectives you created in Topic 3. These questions should be distributed according to the semester your course will occur. Use the “Test Blueprint” template to complete the following:
- Create five NCLEX-style questions based on your QSEN competency.
- Identify the Bloom’s level and rationale for including each of the five NCLEX-style questions.
- Complete the “Test Blueprint” template of 100 hypothetical questions (you do not have to create 100 questions, just designate how many questions per Bloom’s level and how many of the 100 questions would be select-all-that-apply).
- Provide a rationale that explains why you assigned questions to each of the Bloom’s levels within the test blueprint.
Incorporate the “Test Blueprint” template, five NCLEX-style questions, and associated narratives into one Word document.
APA style is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
This benchmark assignment assesses the following programmatic competency:
MSN Nursing Education
6.2: Assess and evaluate learning using a variety of strategies.
Benchmark – Summative Assessment – Rubric
Expand All Benchmark – Summative Assessment – RubricExpand All
NCLEX Style Questions (C6.2)
Bloom Level for NCLEX Style Questions
Rationale for Bloom Level of NCLEX Style Questions
Rationale for Bloom Level of Test Blueprint Questions
Mechanics of Writing (includes spelling, punctuation, grammar, language use)
Total 150 points
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.