Assignment Purposes/Learning Outcomes:
After completion of Assignment-3 students will able to understand the
- Defining the concepts, theories and approaches of project management. (L.O-1.1)
- Analyze to work effectively and efficiently as a team member for project related cases. (L.O-3.1)
- Evaluate to monitor and control the project. (L.O-3.2)
Assignment-3: Case Study & Discussion questions
Assignment Question: (Marks 10)
Please read the Case-8.3 “Tham Luang Cave Rescue.” from Chapter 8 “Scheduling Resources and Costs” given in your textbook – Project Management: The Managerial Process 8th edition by Larson and Gray page no: 304-307 also refer to specific concepts you have learned from the chapter to support your answers. Answer the following questions for Part-1, Part-2.
Part-1: Case study questions
- How did the physical environment of the cave affect the rescue plan? Explain in 250 words (3 Marks).
- How did the rescue team respond to the risks of the project? Explain in 250 words (3 Marks).
- Some have called the rescue a miracle and that luck was the decisive factor. Do you agree? Explain in 150 words (2 Marks)
Part-2: Discussion questions
Please read Chapter 8 Pg-No. 279 & 281 carefully and then give your answers on the basis of your understanding.
- Why would people resist a multi project resource scheduling system? (1 Mark) (100 words)
- What do you think would have happened if the Washington Forest Service did not assess the impact of resources on their two-year plan? (1 Mark) (100 words).
- Atleast four Scholarly Peer- Reviewed Journals are required as references.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.