Prior to your field education experience, you completed an agency learning agreement that outlined potential goals and objectives related to social work practice skills that you sought to acquire during this course.
Like a contract, your agency learning agreement also provided your field instructor a set of criteria that would measure your social work practice skills. For this course, you will undergo a formal evaluation of your social work practice skills.
As you engage in future field education experiences, you will be able to refine and hone the development of those skills.
For this Assignment, review your agency learning agreement and the results of your midterm evaluation. Consider how your field education experience fulfilled the goals and objectives in your agency learning agreement. Reflect on what you would like to gain in future field education experiences.
The Assignment (4 pages):
- Describe whether you met or did not meet the goals/objectives in your agency learning agreement and include the results from your evaluation. I met my goals and objectives. Please see learning agreement which is attached as well as my evaluation. My experience has been a great one but there is always room for improvement.
- Compare your learning agreement and your evaluation to critically consider how the two are compatible and how you may approach completing the learning agreement differently next term.
- Describe the social work practice skills you developed.
- Describe potential areas where you might need improvement in relation to social work practice skills, ethics, or professionalism.
- Explain how your next field education experience might address those areas.
- Explain how participation in this course might inform your future field courses, what will you do the same, what will you do differently. I think that I will keep everything the same except
- Be sure to submit the results of your evaluation to this assignment.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.