TRENDS IN THE WORKPLACE
Assignment #2- Emerging Trends in the Workplace
The objective of this report is for you to explore an emerging trend in the workplace. This report also demonstrates your ability in regards to the following Essential Employability Skills:
#1 Communicate clearly, concisely and correctly in the written form.
#6 Locate, select, organize and document information using appropriate technology
and information systems
#7 Analyze, evaluate and apply relevant information from a variety of sources.
#10 Manage the use of time and other resources to complete projects.
- Read the article “Imagining the Future. Leading the Way in a Changing World. Consumer Trends for the Future” (Anne Lise Kjaer). This article can be found at:
- Choose 1 of the trends identified in the article:
4 P Bottom Line
Total Transparency & Trust
Smart Tech/Internet of Things
Cloud Culture/Open Dialogue
- Using a search engine (Canada.com, Google or Yahoo), find two articles which relate to your chosen trend AND are relevant to the Canadian workplace.
- Includein your report:
- Title page & Introduction which summarizes your chosen trend (define and explain its significance).
- Body of Report:
- Write a ½ to 1 page summary in your own words on each article.
- Include a personal opinion at the end of your summary for each article.
- Use the template provided as part of the assignment submission folder to guide the creation of your report.
- Document and reference your articles as per APA guidelines. Use the APA guide that is attached to the assignment submission folder to assist you. You can also use online resources such as the APA Style Blog http://blog.apastyle.org/
- Minimum of 700 words.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.