|MN6076 Leading Innovation Assignment 1, Week 13 Aviation Case Study (summative), 2,500 words pairs report (maximum)|
|Assessment Criteria||Feedback and Comments|
|Clear introduction to task, and to the company’s industry / sector rivals|
|Quality of use and application of leadership and innovation theories, models, and examples|
|Quality of analysis of the company’s future sustainability|
|Evidence of research and pair-work|
|Quality of report (structure, research, academic language and analysis, visuals, presentation, referencing)|
|Overall Comments / 2nd-marker comments|
|Agreed Mark:||Signed / date:|
“The purpose of this assignment is to develop Level 6 (Year 3) abilities in team-work, research, communication, academic analysis, and a professional approach to study.”
By the end of the Module, students will be able to:
- LO1: Use, evaluate, and apply to both themselves and to organisations a range of
classic and contemporary leadership styles
- LO2: Critically analyse innovation processes in the economy, society, and
organisations, and to evaluate the synergies between leadership and innovation
Background: Since Week 7, we have continued studying leadership and innovation theories and examples, and applying these theories and examples to commercial leaders and innovative companies we are familiar with, and to ourselves as students and future leaders and innovators
Task: Pairs Report, 2,500-words (maximum)
- In your Seminars, form a pair (2 students = 1 pair)
- In your pairs, read, study, and analyse the Airline Case Study
- Engage in further research on the company, its leadership style, its innovation(s), and the competitors and rivals in its industry / sector
- Analyse, using theories and examples from our classes, materials, and reading lists, plus data, facts, and figures from your own research, how the company has blended leadership and innovation, in order to continue to be successful and sustainable in the future
- Analyse how you as a student / pair can ensure you develop leadership and innovation qualities in your studies, career, and life beyond graduation
- Write your analysis in a 2,500 word report (maximum), fully referenced, and ensuring your report is creative and visually engaging (images, tables, charts, graphs, links), as well as full of academic analysis.
- Each pair member must contribute equally.
The pair report should therefore be structured similarly to this:
- Introduction: Background and introduction to the company, its performance, and its industry / sector rivals (approx 250 words / 10%)
- Main Body: Using theories, models, and examples, analyse:
- how the company has synthesised its leadership and innovation processes, in order to be successful (approx 1,000 words / 40%)
- how the company’s leaders can enable it to continue to innovate and be successful and sustainable in the future (approx 1,000 words / 40%)
- Conclusion: how a student can ensure they develop leadership and innovation qualities in their studies, career, and life beyond graduation (approx 250 words / 10%)
- References / bibliography (Harvard style, see: https://student.londonmet.ac.uk/library/subject-guides-and-research-support/referencing-and-copyright/referencing/
- Ensure everyone contributes equally behind the scenes. You will need to engage in further research on the company, and its industry / sector rivals and competitors. You will each need to approach this Assignment 1 in a pro-active and enthusiastic style, so we are looking for leadership and innovation in practice!
PRO-FORMA FOR EACH PAIR, TO BE ATTACHED AT THE END OF THE REPORT, ONE PER PAIR
|Name of Seminar Tutor Details of Seminar Number / day / time / room|
|Student Name / ID||London Met email address||Signature|
Please place ‘x’ in one box below:
|1 Equal Shares|
|2 Peer Assessment|
1: Equal Shares: I / we agree confirm that the work for this presentation was conducted by each member of the group equally (‘equal shares’).
2: Peer Assessment: I / we agree confirm that the work for this presentation was conducted by each member of the group equally, although student XXXXXXXX may be awarded a higher grade due to their exceptional contribution
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.