The minimum word count for this analysis paper is 1000 words. SOURCES ARE IN FILES! Write an analysis paper answering the following:
– Describe the benefits of using TCP over UDP. Why is there a need to use UDP?
– Describe three vulnerabilities associated with TCP or UDP. What can be done to mitigate or prevent these vulnerabilities from being exploited?
– Compare and contrast two ways in which a TCP connection ends (graceful vs abrupt shutdown).
– Identify an attack that uses ICMP. Describe the attack and how it is implemented. What can be done to mitigate this type of attack?
-Describe three reasons why a ping command would not work when trying to reach a destination.
– Identify one attack that uses ARP or attacks the network’s Link Layer. Describe these attacks and provide a real-world example for each of these attacks. A real-world example means that it has occurred.
– How can you change the MAC address on a system. Describe the following: The process for changing the MAC address. How would an attacker use this for nefarious purposes? Describe a situation where this has occurred. This is another example of an attack that has occurred in the lab or in the wild.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.