You have been working with your group to apply the concepts we learn in class about adaptive leadership to addressing a real world challenge – the threat global climate change poses to agriculture in North Carolina. Your final case study is a written report about how you applied adaptive leadership to develop possible interventions/solutions to this challenge. You will follow the APA 7th edition guidelines for formatting the entire report, in-text citations, and reference list/works cited. You do not need a title page. The report should focus on the adaptive leadership processes. As such, you must include the following sections:
- Defining the challenge as adaptive. In this section, you must use at least three peer-reviewed sources on adaptive leadership and at least three peer-reviewed sources on global climate change to establish that it is an adaptive challenge.
- Diagnosing the system/Mobilizing the system. You must include a figure/map of the systems that intersect and overlap in this challenge. Indicate the relationships between components and where you have leverage points. In the text explaining your figure/map, elaborate on how the pieces interact and how you can access a system to create change (leverage points). Be sure to write about which systems you can work with and which you would need to reconstruct. This section should include at least two peer reviewed sources on adaptive leadership and at least two peer reviewed sources on global climate change.
- Seeing yourself as a system/Deploying yourself. How can you lead on this issue and: stay connected to your purposes, engage courageously, inspire people, run experiments, and thrive? Be sure to include how your group has done this throughout the semester and how you, as an individual, have done this. This section must include at least two peer-reviewed sources on adaptive leadership. ** This section must be personalized to you and different from what your group members submit.**
- What experiments would you suggest someone run? Adaptive leadership asks us to experiment and try a variety of interventions. Pick two that your group has developed and explain them as adaptive solutions. You must explain which of the systems you identified will be involved in the solution and how. You must define these solutions as adaptive in nature. This section requires at least two peer-reviewed sources on adaptive leadership and at least two peer-reviewed sources on global climate change.
- Where do you expect resistance? Which archetypes of adaptive challenges will you encounter? And how can you address them? This section requires at least two peer-reviewed sources on adaptive leadership and at least two peer-reviewed sources on global climate change.
- Works Cited. Use APA 7th edition format to list all of the sources you refer to in-text. The Purdue Online Writing Lab is an excellent source for APA formatting guidelines. You can access it here: https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/apa_style/apa_style_introduction.html
- Hot Tips:
- you can use peer-reviewed sources provided in class and cited in class lectures. Class lectures, however, are not a peer-reviewed source. Use the ncsu library search tool and click the box next to “peer-reviewed” to get appropriate sources.
- Sections 1, 2, 4, 5, and 6 can be the same for everyone in your group. Section 3 must be your individual work.
- Focus on the adaptive leadership process. Your command of it is the point of this assignment. The threat global climate change poses to ag in NC is simply your example to work through.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.