1. First read Dr. material http://www.behavioradvisor.com/CatchGood.html
3. Write a short paragraph (per question) to answer Questions 5, 6, and 7.
5. Select the initial reinforcer. Use a reinforcer that is easy to administer (and in the case of tokens, convenient to store). Devise a token/item/marking that will inhibit theft or counterfeiting. For example, a small pieces of paper stamped with an item that is difficult to find in a store, or tickets with the teacher’s signature)
6. Select your back-up reinforcers. Involve your students in the selection to insure that the reinforcers will be perceived as being valuable. (For instance, have the students list things that they would work to obtain, or complete one of the many published reinforcement inventories, or set out possible reinforcers and observe which ones are selected most often.) Be sure that the reinforcers are appropriate. Consider educational value, cost, possible misuse, or danger involved.
7. Place a price (in tokens) on your back-up reinforcers. Record the actual price of any purchased items. Higher priced items will demand more tokens for trade-in. Place a value on back-up reinforcers (the rewards) that are activity-oriented such as free time, listening to music, or painting. Develop a wall chart that lists the number of tokens needed to purchase each back-up reinforcer.
Cite your points and follow current APA style.
Questions 5, 6, and 7 are answered with detail, elaboration, and citing of the literature. 45 points
Responses demonstrate accurate application of the body of literature 20 points
Responses include examples and/or explanations. 15 points
Submission includes references, follows current APA style, and includes zero to few writing errors. 15 points
Paper is submitted on time 5 points
Total Points =100
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.