So…what is an abstract?
An abstract is a brief summary of a QI project, audit, or a research which quickly describe the purpose of the paper. It includes points such as why the audit or
Research was carried out, how it was carried out and main findings and conclusions
drawn. It is short with a word limit of 250 excluding title. Find five recent (up to 5 years old) articles that support your best practice change.
Format for Best Practice (Literature Review)
1. Problem: ICU Delirium
2. Population: Post-operative patients in the ICU
3. Practice change or research recommendations: The use of the Confusion Assessment Method for the ICU (CAM-ICU)
Best Practice (Literature Review) Criteria
- State of Completion: The abstract must show substantial plan to implement change of practice-based problem identified and on evidence in the literature review.
- Novelty/originality: The abstract must show innovative information or presents a new topic or application in the field of interest as supported by literature.
- Advancement of field: The abstract should present a significant contribution to the field, and the authors must specify how the paper will contribute to the development of global knowledge (Significance, Impact, relevance to practice)
- Quality: Authors should prepare their abstracts with care, assuring that the reader will understand the background of the issue(s) and the objectives of the presentation.
- Relevance: Material presented in abstracts must be concise and coherent, with the focus of the abstract and its relevance to an international audience stated clearly.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
Do you have an urgent order? We have more than enough writers who will ensure that your order is delivered on time.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
We will not disclose the nature of our services or any information you provide to a third party.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.