- imagine yourself in a job interview for a position as a data security specialist. You have just been asked the most important things you have learned about Information Assurance. Specifically, identify 3 things you’ve learned from this course. These three things must be related to assessing security threats and how those threats can be mitigated. As you consider the three things, do not forget to:
- Discuss risk profiles.
- Examine any governance and management challenges.
- Distinguish between governance requirements for components owned by the enterprise and external components.
- You will need to identify and describe specific tools used to mitigate risk and how you would apply those tools as a security specialist in specific situations. Use the research you have done for written papers and discussions as a starting point.
- Identify how will the things you’ve learned help your career or knowledge base.
- In terms of your career, look 5-10 years into the future and discuss what things you need to complete or things you need to work on to achieve your career goals. Specifically, you will want to explore how you can become proficient in the technical, business, management, and policy aspects that work together to ensure that information remains secure at your workplace.
Create a narrated slide presentation that includes your reflection on what you have learned about Information Assurance and where you expect to be 5 – 10 years in the future.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.