1. Choose a particular social media tool, and tell three of its capabilities that make it valuable in a business situation.
2. Social media provide nearly real-time feedback on just about every entry. What is the importance of real-time oversight of an organization’s social media presence?
3. One of the most insidious problems with projects is scope creep. What is that? How can it be managed? Thought: what does a project manager do when an upper manager comes to you and wants an additional feature added in a project that was not budgeted for? There’s no ultimate book or resource answer for this question, BTW.
4. Do some quick research on the software development approach named Agile. What is it? How is it effective? Why? How does it differ from older methods?
7. Research the useful capabilities of a particular social media management tool that is NOT Hootsuite or Sprout.
NOTE: this is not about a social media program (e.g., Pinterest, TikTok), but about a management tool. There are many!
8. This CIO article presents a perspective uniting data and the successful managing and outcomes of projects. Read and comment on a particular part of the article that speaks to you.
There are three overriding themes here, but you can certainly provide additional perspectives: project management, data, and analytics.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.