- Assess marketing activities based on organizational strategy and objectives and market opportunities in order to recommend improvements
Overview: For this second assignment, pick a health services organization of your choice and conduct an analysis of its target markets, how it is positioned in the marketplace, and what kind of behaviors its customers exhibit when selecting their services. Your research can include your own experiences with the organization, experiences of friends or relatives, the organization’s website, a visit to the organization (if possible), websites of competitors, library research on the service category, and any other place you think you can find information to provide depth to your analysis.
After completing your research, prepare your Written Assignment 3 intermediate deliverables (relevant submission folders are in the sub-modules) as directed by the general guidelines for written assignments in the syllabus, project descriptions, by answering each of the following questions in turn:
- Name and describe the health service organization.
- Describe its primary target market in terms of the segmentation variables presented in the Week 4 Overview. You can use the Claritas Zip Code Look-up system or describe it yourself.
- What kind of behaviors do its patients/clients exhibit when making a decision to use the organization’s services? You might want to refer to the Health Belief Model.
- Describe the organization’s primary competitors. If possible, prepare a positioning map using two variables important to the patients/clients of the organization.
- Based on your competitive analysis, what do you is the organization’s competitive position?
- What recommendations would you make for changes to the organization’s target market, services or competitive position and why?
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.