- Write a 10-page reflection on the denomination or non-denomination of which you are a part that: PENTECOSTALISM
1) discusses your resonance with the initial motivation for the formation of your denomination or denominational family;
2) reflects on 3-4 key turning points or developments in the history of your tradition;
3) addresses the ways in which your theology is consistent or inconsistent with the distinctive beliefs and practices of your denomination;
4) explores and evaluates the strengths and weaknesses of the polity of your denomination.
In preparation for the writing of the reflection, you should read at least 300 pages on your denomination from a minimum of six sources and
meet for an hour-long discussion with a leader in the denomination. (The meeting can be held in person, via phone, or through an online meeting app.)
Your reflection should utilize and reference a minimum of six books and refereed articles. (No websites, Wikipedia, or blogs.) Footnotes, bibliography, and reading log required. (As soon as you begin research for the project, keep a log of the date, time spent, and materials reviewed (including page numbers) for each time you work on the project.)
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.