1. Article citation in APA bibliography format:
2. Is there a Literature Review in the study? If so, where is it? If not, is that a weakness in the article? Why or why not?
3. Purpose (goals) of study and needs reason for the study (two sentences).
Purpose of study and needs reason for it as highlighted in Case’s analyses that are woven throughout the article:
• List three reasons why Case thinks her research is important.
4. Do you think this study counts as research? Why or why not?
5. Do you think the author achieved her purpose?
6. Participants of the study and the setting for it.
• Who were the participants in the study and where did the study take place?
7. Methodology and Methods Used in the study (Methodology: Quantitative, Qualitative, Mixed, ethnographic, auto-ethnographic, participant-researcher, Action Research, Case Study); Methods: questionnaires, surveys, interviews, field notes, observations, video/audio recordings, participating with subjects, arts-based methods, narrative)
• What do you think are the strengths of the methodology/methods used in the study?
• What do you think are the weaknesses of the methodology/methods used in the study?
• Do you think the methods used were quantitative or qualitative or both? Why?
8. Are their findings to this research? If so, what are they? If not, in what way, then, is this research important? Is generalizability important to this study?
• What was fictionalized in the study and what was not fictionalized?
9. Short summary of article (no more than 200-250 words)
(Include purpose for research including needs reason, do you think this study counts as research? Why or why not? and what you think were the strengths and weaknesses of the methodology and methods. Do you think the research reflects any particular theories or values?).
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.