- Identify how you, as a group leader, would recognize and identify characteristics of the working stage within your group.
- Discuss some interventions you, as the group leader, might employ during the working phase of the group process.
- Corey identifies several therapeutic factors of the group. Discuss one of these characteristics and what processes in your group would illustrate it.
- How would you effectively terminate therapy with your group?
- What are some interventions you might employ during termination? Address some functions or problems that group members might encounter and some functions or obstacles you as group leader might encounter. How would you address these issues for members and for yourself?
- How will you evaluate your group?
- What type of follow-up will you provide to group members?
- Draft another tool for your group members to complete at the beginning and at the end of your group to evaluate the effectiveness of the group experience. Include a description of the tool and how you will present it in one of the sessions in this assignment, with the tool itself on a separate page. You must develop this tool yourself. (Include the final tool as an appendix in the group manual.)
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.