- Students will select a female personality or conflict from the Topic: Women at War and critically analyze 2 readings related to it (assigned/approved by the lecturer.
- Choose two of the readings attached.
- Word count: 1000-1500 words.
- Each student must post at least 2 discussion questions on their chosen topic via the discussion board.
- (APA style only).
- Seeks to understand the course concepts and theories by demonstrates an open, non- defensive ability to critically engage with the materials assigned for this reflection topic. Risks asking probing questions about self and seeks to answer these
- In-depth synthesis of thoughtfully selected aspects of experiences related to the topic, Makes clear connections between what is learned from outside experiences and the topic.
- Makes clear connections between what is learned from readings and the topic. Demonstrate further analysis and insight resulting from what you have learned from reading, includes reference to at least two readings other than those assigned for class.
- Synthesize, analyze and evaluate thoughtfully selected aspects of ideas or issues from the class discussion as they relate to this topic.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
Do you have an urgent order? We have more than enough writers who will ensure that your order is delivered on time.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
We will not disclose the nature of our services or any information you provide to a third party.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.