- What is SQL designed for?
Use this database design to answer the following questions.
- Write down the SQL to show the unique department_id in the employees table. (Hint: 12 records)
- Write down the SQL to show all the employee information for those whose department_id is 60. (Hint: 5 records)
- Write down the SQL to show the first name and last name for those employees satisfying one of the following conditions (1) hire_date is after 01/01/2008 and before 12/31/2008, (2) salary is above 8000. (Hint: 43 records, and I am asking you to write one SQL for this question instead of two.)
- Write down the SQL to show the average salary of employees whose hire_date is after 01/01/2008 and before 12/31/2008. (Hint: 1 record)
- Write down the SQL to show the full name (in one attribute) and hire_date of employees, and sort records according to hire_date in a descending order. (Hint: 107 records)
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
Do you have an urgent order? We have more than enough writers who will ensure that your order is delivered on time.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
We will not disclose the nature of our services or any information you provide to a third party.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.