B.F. Skinner: Reinforcement Theory
For this discussion board, address these things thoroughly and thoughtfully:
- Describe how conditioning and reinforcement have shaped your personality, as reflected in how you behave. [200 words]
- How might you use conditioning and reinforcement, through behavioral modication, to change something in your life. Diagram or describe in detail a behavior modification program for this habit/behavior/characteristic. [200 words]
- How does all of this relate to personality according to Skinner’s theory? How can changing your habits or tendencies relate to your personality? [150 words]
Don’t forget your responses to colleagues.
Here are some resources that might give you inspiration:
- Behavior Modification for Study Skills – http://booksthatteach.com/articles/13steps.htm Links to an external site.
- More about studying – http://www.csbsju.edu/academic-advising/help/getmore.htm Links to an external site.
- Behavior Modification in the Classroom – http://www.ldonline.org/article/6030/ Links to an external site.
- Behavior charts for use with kids – http://www.latitudes.org/behavioral_charts.html Links to an external site.
- Behavior Modification for weight management – http://www.ucsfhealth.org/education/behavior_modification_ideas_for_weight_management/index.html Links to an external site.
- Behavior in the workplace – http://www.mediate.com/articles/belak4.cfm
MUST CITE CHAPTER 15!
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.