Research the proportion of women, African Americans, Native Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans and openly gay or lesbian members of Congress.
- Reflect on what these patterns say about the nature of representation.
- Why do some groups tend to be underrepresented in Congress?
- Why do you see a trend in which more women and minorities are being represented?
- Do you think the underrepresentation of women and minorities affect Congress’s business?
- How might we as a people address this situation and strive towards equal representation? Make sure to cite sources used.
- Length: 1.5-2 pages (not including title page or references page)
- 1-inch margins
- Double spaced
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- Title page
- References page (minimum of 2 scholarly sources in addition to textbook if cited)
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.