This week, you will submit an outline and thesis statement for your informative paper.
When you write an informative essay that presents two sides of an issue without revealing bias, there are three primary organizational tactics that can be used:
- Present all the major arguments on one side of the issue, and then present all the major arguments of the opposing viewpoint.
- Present one of the major issues relating to the overarching topic, and in the same paragraph, discuss the viewpoints of both sides on this particular issue.
- In one paragraph, present one of the viewpoints on one major aspect of the controversy, and then follow that paragraph with another paragraph presenting the opposing views’ arguments related to the same aspect of the controversy. You then repeat that pattern one to three more times.
For this assignment:
- Use the outline template and one of the strategies listed above to organize the materials for your paper.
- Use specific quotes or cited evidence in APA style format for your supporting details.
- Develop a concise thesis statement that clearly and accurately presents the main idea you will develop in your paper.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.