Following up on your innovation discussed in the Innovation-Development Process in week 2, take a look at the flip-side and discuss this innovation through the eyes of the potential adopter(s) and move through the stages of the Innovation-Decision Process – “the process through which an individual (or other decision-making unit passes from gaining initial knowledge of an innovation to forming an attitude toward the innovation, to making a decision to adopt or reject” (p. 168).
Discuss the following elements as outlined in the model on page 170:
- Prior conditions
- Previous practice
- Norms of the social system
- Type of knowledge
- Socioeconomic characteristics
- Personality variables
- Communication behavior
- Discuss the perceived characteristics of the innovation (R.A., Complexity, Compatibility, Observability, & Trialability)
- Did they adopt or reject the innovation?
- If some rejected the innovation, what type of rejection?
- Did reinvention occur? How much? Why?
- What level of dissonance was present?
- Did discontinuance occur? Why?
What communication channels were utilized throughout each step in the process?
How long did this process take?
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.