Continue from the first assignment which is attached. Design and proposed a potential drug and alcohol outreach model program for those people affected by drugs and alcohol by demonstrating your understanding of your selected population’s challenges, which negatively impact this group’s health and well-being. Research and conduct an assessment of the barriers, limitations, and other distinguishing features, as they exist within your community.
- Prepare a recap of the model program for your community that you originally shared in the Week 2 written assignment-outreach into communities where active drug and alcohol abuse is occurring, such as homeless camps. Partnering w/community resources such as the Salvation Army and finding at risk addicts and bringing support to them i.e. counselors come to the camps and provide support.
- What changes to the potential program can be made as you research and develop the focus of the program.
- Analyze and discuss at least three critical barriers that impact the health and well-being of your chosen group;
- one must be a micro-level (individual) barrier that is financial
- one must be a macro-level (community/state) barrier that relates to access and funding for care
- third barrier may be one of your choosing.
- Discuss at least one proposed solution for each barrier. Your solution for the micro barrier must include an analysis of various potential funding options (both independent and integrated). Your solution for the macro barrier must include an analysis of financing resources for health care.
- Research and analyze the regulatory, legal, ethical, and accreditation requirements and issues for the service(s) offered in your proposed program. Discuss how each will impact the management of the program.
Directions: Piggyback off attached assignment. Min. 3 pages, APA (excluding title and reference page).
Population to discuss: People affected by drug and alcohol abuse in your community
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.