Write an approximate 2-3 page double-spaced, scholarly paper. Include a description and then comparison of academic and behavioral issues.
- Specifically, focus on comparing and contrasting the Response to Intervention (RTI) and Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports (PBIS) systems to address academic and behavioral issues.
- Provide specific citations to the RTI and PBIS documents and web sites and any other material you consult
- Follow current APA edition style and scholarly writing conventions.
Submitted 2-3 double-spaced typed paper (not including cover page and reference page) 5 points
Accurately described and analyzed RtI and PBIS systems 20 points
Accurately compared and contrasted RtI and PBIS systems and how they help address academic and behavioral issues 45 points
Included specific examples 10 points
Adhered to current APA style and scholarly writing conventions and cited/referenced the literature 15 points
Submitted on time 5 points
Total Points =100
UTILIZE THESE POSSIBLE RESOURCES FOR PAPER
- Kaplan – Chapters 3 and 4 (3rd ed) or Chapters 4 and 5 (4th ed)
- Dr. Mac’s Behavior Management Site
- Read Figuring Out Why Kids Misbehave and What to do About It (Why are you Doing That?) at http://www.behavioradvisor.com/WhyKidsMisBehave.html
- Read Functional Behavior Assessment at http://www.behavioradvisor.com/FBA.html
- ADD/ADHD readings at http://www.behavioradvisor.com/tag/adhd/ and Childhood Depression at http://www.behavioradvisor.com/Depression.html
- Ideas for Preventing Challenging Behavior at School at https://www.autismspeaks.org/tool-kit-excerpt/ideas-preventing-challenging-behavior-school
- Autism Spectrum Disorders via the IRIS Center at https://iris.peabody.vanderbilt.edu/module/asd1/
- Select other disability readings as you like at the IRIS Center (see Information Briefs) via http://iris.peabody.vanderbilt.edu/iris-resource-locator/?term=disability
- Culturally Responsive Classroom Management at the IRIS Center at http://steinhardt.nyu.edu/scmsAdmin/uploads/005/121/Culturally%20Responsive%20Classroom%20Mgmt%20Strat2.pdf
- Essential components of RTI: A closer look at response to intervention
- Sandomierski, Kincaid, & Algozzine – Response to Intervention and Positive Behavior Support: Brothers from Different Mothers or Sisters with Different Misters?
- Newcomer – Universal Positive Behavior Support for the Classroom
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.