Write a 900 word paper reflecting upon a previous experience, either leading or participating in an organizational evaluation or assessment. In thinking about your experience consider Chen’s discussion [Your Text] of the strategies underlying evaluation approaches.
Describe the organization and the purpose of the evaluation or assessment.
Explain whether the experience was an organizational evaluation or assessment [Note to writer; PDF attached], differentiating between the two processes.
Analyze the outcomes of the organizational evaluation by addressing each point:
- Delineate positive and negative outcomes from the organizational evaluation.
- Compare and contrast the organizational evaluation impacts you experienced, in relation to organizational evaluation impacts described in the course readings. Provide your understanding of Chen’s four strategies, and then explain how you would apply one type to the experience you discuss, and why. Discuss why other approaches are not appropriate.
- State the pros and cons of organizational assessments and evaluations. Use the perspective of giving suggestions to another organization that wants to conduct an evaluation similar to yours.
Use appropriate APA style and citations. Follow the rubric given closely.
REQUIRED BOOKS AND RESOURCES FOR COURSE #8
- Chen, H. T. (2015). Practical program evaluation: Theory-driven evaluation and the integrated evaluation perspective. SAGE. ISBN 9781412992305
- Kaufman, R., & Guerra-Lopez, I. (2013). Needs assessment for organizational success. American Society for Training & Development (ASTD). ISBN 9781562868147.
- Leavy, P. (2017). Research design: Quantitative, qualitative, mixed methods, arts-based, and community-based participatory research approaches. Guilford. ISBN: 9781462514380
- Stroh, D. P. (2015). Systems thinking for social change: A practical guide to solving complex problems, avoiding unintended consequences, and achieving lasting results. Chelsea Green Publishing. ISBN: 9781603585804
REQUIRED READINGS FOR WEEK 1
- Randhawa, G. & Kaur, K. (2015). An empirical assessment of impact of organizational climate on organizational citizenship behavior. Paradigm, 19(1), 65-78. [Note to writer: PDF Document attached]
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.