Instructions for Discussion Question (DQ)
- Participation Requirement for grade:
- You are required to use two (2) scholarly references one (1) scholarly reference and the course textbook : Edmunds, M., & Mayhew, M. S. (2014). Pharmacology for the primary care provider (4th ed.). Mosby.(sorry I do not have a ebook to share, I have a hard copy that I got from amazon).
Answer the following questions:
- How is Generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) and Panic Disorder defined?
- What are the treatment principles for both disorders: evidence-based recommendations and Cardinal Points of Treatment?
- How should patients prescribed benzodiazepines be monitored?
- What should the clinician tell the patient prescribed benzodiazepines?
Textbook Animations, Pharmacology for the Primary Care Provider (4th ed.):
Chapter 43 – Analgesia and Pain Management, Opiate receptors: LinkLinks to an external site.
Chapter 47 – Antidepressants, Dopamine Release: LinkLinks to an external site.
National Pharmaceutical Council. Pain: Current understanding of assessment, management, and treatments. American Pain Society: LinkLinks to an external site.
American Pain Society: LinkLinks to an external site.
Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ). (2017). AHRQ’s National Guideline Clearinghouse is a public resource for summaries of evidence-based clinical practice guidelines: LinkLinks to an external site.
FDA Human Drugs Page: LinkLinks to an external site.
National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism: extensive discussion of interaction between food and different medications: LinkLinks to an external site.
RX List (Top 100 drugs): LinkLinks to an external site.
Up-to-Date: LinkLinks to an external site.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
Do you have an urgent order? We have more than enough writers who will ensure that your order is delivered on time.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
We will not disclose the nature of our services or any information you provide to a third party.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.