Following the advice in the readings, construct a data collection section (Approximately 600 words) to your methodology. The data collection section should include:
- A narrative discussion about one type of data collection that will help you answer your research questions. (We suggest that you only do one type of data, such as interviews; but, you can do more).
- Make sure that your data collection choice aligns with your topic/problem/purpose/research questions/research design; write about how your data collection is aligned.
- Provide a draft of your data collection instrument that you created to collect data from identified participants.
- Include foundational authors (see supplemental resources list) to support the creation of your data collection instrument (You can find many resources on data collection in the Sage Online Research Methods database.
- Provide rationale and discussion about how the data collection will help you answer your research questions, and how.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.