Upon successful completion of this module, you will be able to:
- Describe the steps and the ethical reasoning in the decision-making process.
- Compare the various decision-making models with each other.
- Discuss how to stimulate creativity in decision making.
- Explain the different types and levels of conflict and how conflict may be managed in an organization.
- Describe the nature of negotiation in organizations.
- Discuss the alternate strategies for negotiation.
Organizational Behavior (Uhl-Bien & Schermerhorn, 2014):
Chapter 9: Decision Making and Creativity
Chapter 10: Conflict and Negotiation
Case Study 9: Decisions, Decisions, Decisions (page W-113)
Write a three-page paper discussing the review questions about the case study and apply the review questions to your organization using the Case Study Criteria outlined in earlier case study activities.
Answer the review questions on page W-113 for Case Study 9, Decisions, Decisions, Decisions.
Review the Case Study Rubric, which will be used to evaluate each case study for this course.
Save your assignment using a naming convention that includes your first and last name and the activity number (or description). Do not add punctuation or special characters.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.