Vodaphone Portugal’s 5G and 4G infrastructure has suffered a massive cyber attack which was disrupted its mobile, data and TV services. For this activity, you are required to use the Recorded Future’s CTI platform to obtain additional information to address the following questions:
- Why was Vodaphone targeted?
- How was behind this cyber attack?
- What was the threat actor’s intent?
- what infrastructure was used to launch this attack?
- Is there any evidence where the IoCs used in launching this attack might have been used before?
Use any two models covered this week to prepare your 5-page report addressing the above concerns and your analysis. All additional resources used should be incited, and all hypotheses and assumptions used should be included in the report. You can work either individually or as a team (Each member of the team should submit a copy the team report).
Below is the rubric for this activity:
- Paper Structure & mechanics (i.e. sentence, structure, grammar, punctuation)
- Coherent writing
- Convincing arguments with supported & credible claims
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.