Part 1: Recorded Virtual Training
You have developed a treatment and supervision plan for an individual of your choice. For this assignment, you will prepare and record a training presentation for an audience of your choice based on your treatment and supervision plan. Record a presentation of your lecture-based training materials and create visual examples of all materials needed for direct implementation of the intervention and supervision plan.
Step 1: Create a slide presentation that includes the following:
- A welcome slide that indicates who you are training.
- A brief description of the specific client, if needed for your audience.
- A brief description of the target behavior:
- Confirm function (if behavior for reduction).
- Discuss goal for the target behavior or behaviors:
- Increase of replacement behavior.
- If behavior for increase only, discuss final outcome criteria.
- Decrease or eliminate problem behavior.
- The treatment plan.
- Include details necessary for implementation in audience-appropriate language.
- Data collection methods for full intervention.
- Include visual examples of data sheets with use instructions.
- Explanation of method for ensuring effective treatment in audience-appropriate language.
- Include visual examples of data sheets with explanation of how they will be used.
- Explain method for ensuring correct treatment implementation after training.
- Include visual examples of selected checklists and explanation of how they will be used, with appropriate detail for your selected audience.
- Next steps of training.
- Include what in-person training will entail and how feedback will be given.
- Include references to which visuals (shown previously) will be used to ensure the intervention is being implemented correctly before independent sessions are run.
- Discuss expected results from checklists/data sheets for completion of training in detail necessary for your selected audience.
- Include a slide that shows all references used to determine best practices in intervention, training, and supervision.
- Do not include in-text citations.
Remember to be concise when preparing your slides; use short bullets to capture main points and expand on those points in your voice-over.
Step 2: Record yourself presenting your work.
- Use Zoom or Kaltura to record your presentation. Review Using Zoom or Using Kaltura for tips.
- Voice-over with video screen share of your presentation is required. Webcam video of you in addition to the screen share is preferred, but not required.
- Record your presentation as though you are talking to your target audience.
Part 2: Session Material Examples
For Part 2 of this assignment, attach examples of each of the necessary materials discussed in your training and listed in the Week 8 discussion. Be sure to take feedback from that discussion into account when making your final choices. You only need to attach the examples. Do not include a separate rationale, as you will address your use of materials in your recorded virtual training. The number of items uploaded will differ based on the intervention being trained and supervised.
- Written Communication: Ensure that slides are free of errors and written to effectively communicate ideas and practices to your selected audience.
- Voice Recording Communication: Use the voice-over to expand on points listed on slides to convey key concepts.
- Visual Design: Use a visually appealing design and appropriate images throughout the training presentation to maintain audience engagement.
- APA formatting: Use current APA format and style for the reference slide. Refer to the Academic Writer or Evidence and APA section of the Writing Center as needed.
- Resources: Include a sufficient number of scholarly and/or professional resources to support your points, which may include your course text and/or peer-reviewed articles.
- Length: Your presentation should be 8–15 minutes long, with no minimum or maximum number of slides.
- SafeAssign: You are required to use SafeAssign before submitting the completed assignment to your instructor. Submit your work to SafeAssign as a draft, review the results, and make any needed changes. When you are ready, submit your assignment to the assignment area for grading.
By successfully completing this assignment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assignment criteria:
- Competency 1: Apply ethical and professional conduct principles and standards of psychology as they relate to practice and supervision in the behavior analytic field.
- Ethics and Compassion: Consider current BACB ethical guidelines and compassionate ABA practice when presenting your virtual training.
- Competency 2: Communicate concepts and principles of behavior analysis, including definitions and characteristics, using the professional standards of applied behavior analysis.
- Intervention Plan: Provide appropriate details related to the target behavior, intervention strategies, and data collection strategies as related to your specific audience.
- Speaking and Writing Skills: Create an organized, recorded presentation with a clear purpose, addressing the appropriate audience, using discipline-specific language and terminology.
- APA Compliance: Apply APA formatting to references.
- Competency 3: Analyze techniques of behavioral measurement, including data analysis, in order to display and interpret behavioral data as it applies to the behavior analytic field.
- Materials: Provide a visual example of all data sheets, checklists, and other required materials for implementation of interventions and ensuring effective and accurate interventions with minimal errors.
- Competency 6: Implement principles of applied behavior analysis techniques for modifying client and supervisee behavior, and for developing and monitoring supervision systems support for behavior change.
- Intervention Effectiveness: Provide all necessary strategies to ensure that interventions being implemented are showing the desired effectiveness.
- Implementation Accuracy: Provide strategies to ensure that interventions being suggested are implemented as intended and trained.
- In-Person Training: Provide a description of all components required for in-person training to be completed following the virtual training.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
Do you have an urgent order? We have more than enough writers who will ensure that your order is delivered on time.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
We will not disclose the nature of our services or any information you provide to a third party.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.