One way for the company to showcase this relationship is by creating a strategy map. A strategy map is a visual representation that showcases the company’s strategy on a single page. It is also used to communicate how the project aligns to the big-picture strategic objectives of the company.
Throughout this course, assignments will be based on a hypothetical project for a local nonprofit animal rescue, (Lucky Me Animal Rescue). The animal rescue organization has asked you to be the project manager for their annual outdoor adoption event. In this assignment, establish a strategy map for the project. The strategy map must include the elements listed below:
- Business need: Explain what is prompting this project and the need for action. Summarize why this is considered a project and not a task.
- Analysis of the situation: Identify the organization’s strategies, goals, and objectives.
- Recommendations: Explain why the project should be undertaken and how it will meet organizational goals.
- Evaluation: Describe the plan for measuring the benefits the project will deliver.
In addition to the strategy map, explain the four elements in essay format. The essay must start with an introduction and then address the prompts listed below.
- Discuss the five phases of project management.
- Explain what tasks or processes would be completed in each phase. Include identification of those responsible for task or process completion.
- Correlate the phases, tasks, and processes to the four elements you laid out in the strategy map.
The strategy map must encompass one full page—no more and no less. The essay portion of this project must be a minimum of two pages in length. Use at least three sources to support the essay portion of this project, all sources must be peer-reviewed or academic in nature. utilize the two reference sources below if accessible.
- Gomes, F., Oliveira, M., & Chaves, M. S. (2018). An analysis of the relationship between knowledge sharing and the project management process groups. Knowledge & Process Management, 25(3), 168–179.
- Tereso, A., Ribeiro, P., Fernandes, G., Loureiro, I., & Ferreira, M. (2019). Project management practices in private organizations. Project Management Journal, 50(1), 6–22.
The strategy map should be appended as an appendix to the written document, Appendices are labelled, for example, Appendix A. Each appendix starts on a page of its own. Adhere to APA Style when constructing this assignment, including the title page and in-text citations and references for all sources that are used.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.