- Using the second tab of the Excel Time Management Template, map out the time you expect to spend on work, family, school, community, sleep, and your free time for week of July 4th to 10th
- Using the third tab of the Time Management Template, track the actual time you spent for week of July 11th to 17 on work, family, school, community, sleep, and your free time for the second week of the module.
- Journal Entry
Use the Time Management Templates for your journal entry and write 2 pages
- How will you manage your time during your study?
- What information do you feel is important for you to consider and think about as you work through this course?
- reflect on your Time Management Plan in your journal entry and address the following:
- What was your reaction when you viewed your schedule at the start of the module?
- What surprised you most about your schedule?
- Reflect on how you actually spent your time based on the spreadsheet you completed compared to your predicted time.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.