Choose 1 indicator and 1 of the 5’c
Identify and describe the chosen indicator and its interrelatedness to the 5’c
Chosen Indicator: Negotiating with the client both the nurse’s and the client’s roles, as well as the roles of family and significant others, in achieving the goals identified a care plan
Doane & Varcoe’s five C’s of relational inquiry are– compassionate, curious, committed, competent or corresponding
Chosen “C”: Compassionate
Instruction & Reference
In this scholarly paper students will explore the interconnectedness of the relational inquiry approach to the therapeutic nurse-client relationship.
The College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO) Practice standard Therapeutic nurse-client relationship, (Revised 2006). Students will also select one of Doane & Varcoe’s five C’s of relational inquiry (compassionate, curious, committed, competence or corresponding).
Students will choose one indicator from their chosen standard statement and describe the interrelatedness of their chosen indicator to one of Doane & Varcoe’s five C’s of relational inquiry.
Instructions for Completing the Written Assignment
Is no more than 2 pages, double spaced (excluding title page and reference page).
- Each student in the group will choose one corresponding indicator from CNO (2019) standard statement.
- Describe the chosen CNO (2019) indicator and how it relates to the standard statement.
- Identify and describe the chosen “C” of relational inquiry (compassionate).
- Discuss the interrelatedness of the chosen “C” to the indicator.
- Include a minimum of 3 references to support your information (only 1 of these can be from a course reading). One of the scholarly articles should include a nurse author. Scholarly sources should be within the last 10 years. Identify the nurse authored article with an asterisk (*).
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
Do you have an urgent order? We have more than enough writers who will ensure that your order is delivered on time.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
We will not disclose the nature of our services or any information you provide to a third party.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.