A. Create a personal educational philosophy on learning (suggested length of 1–2 pages) in which you do the following:
1. Select a learning theory that you identify with from one of the following categories:
2. Explain how the selected theory aligns with your current view of teaching.
3. Describe how the selected theory would help you understand developmentally appropriate student needs in the classroom at two different grade levels (e.g., 7th grade and 12th grade, 1st grade and 5th grade).
4. Describe how the selected theory could be used to address two learning barriers within one of the four developmental domains (i.e., physical, cognitive, social-emotional, language) that students commonly experience in the classroom.
5. Describe how using the selected theory would help you meet the learning needs of one diverse population of students (e.g., based on ethnicity, culture, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, learning styles, or interests) that might be present in a classroom, including one specific example to support your description.
B. Acknowledge sources, using in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized.
C. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.