For this assignment, you will construct a comprehensive outline for the Final Paper, which is due at the end of Week 6. For assistance with creating and formatting your outline, please access the Writing Center outline (Links to an external site.) page which includes a sample outline.
Your outline must
- Be three to five double-spaced pages in length (not including the title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Detail your chosen issue to be addressed in your Final Paper.
- Provide a brief history of the U.S. Supreme Court’s philosophy of your chosen issue.
- Detail your preliminary conclusion about the future of this issue in light of the current makeup of the U.S. Supreme Court.
- Include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Use at least four scholarly sources in addition to the course text, two of which must be from the University of Arizona Global Campus Library.
- Document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
- Include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
Supreme Court Philosophies and Rulings
Garnering all of the information about constitutional rights and the justice process you have received from this course and your understanding of the “personalities” of the U.S. Supreme Court, prepare a six to eight page paper (not including the APA title and references pages) in which you detail the history of the Supreme Court from 1953 to the present day as it relates to one of the specific issues listed below. Evaluate the terms of the Warren Court (1953-1969), the Burger Court (1969-1986), the Rehnquist Court (1986-2005), and the current Roberts Court (2005-present) to your chosen issue, listed below. Examine the political philosophies of each court, and indicate significant changes in the law concerning your chosen issue that was witnessed through each court’s era. Then, examine the current makeup of the U.S. Supreme Court and modern trends in constitutional law and criminal procedure. Based on current trends, discuss whether or not you believe the criminal justice process will fundamentally change or remain the same in the foreseeable future for your chosen issue.
Your paper will focus on the court process, judicial process, and constitutional issues for one of the following issues:
- The right against self-incrimination and the right to remain silent (U.S. Const. amend. V)
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.