- How is the phenomenon of power understood and examined by political economist? Discuss in the context of one of the leading traditions of political economy
- Discuss the merits and limitations of the labour theory of value as viewed by either a) classical political economy or b) Marxist political economy
- Compare and contrast the concept of the market as seen from the perspective of one of the following traditions a) classical political economy b) Marxism c) marginalism or d) evolutionary political economy
- Critically discuss the perception of the role of the state in the economy from the perspective of one of the leading traditions of political economy discussed in this course
- In what way was Marxism a progressive critique of classical economics?
- Compare and contrast the concept of ‘profit’ from either Marxist, marginalist or evolutionary thought.
- Compare and contrast the concept of capitalist and absentee owners. In what way the two concept differ and what are the implications of the differences?
- What is evolutionary about evolutionary political economy?
- Critically discuss the role of the state in Keynes’ thought
- How did Keynes sought to challenge neoclassical economics’ common sense?
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.