You required you to analyse the strategic direction of an educational organisation and evaluate the strategic skills required of a leader to support the organisation in achieving these strategic ambitions. You will also be expected to conduct a critical analysis of your current and required future strategic leadership skills complemented by a personal development plan.
Part one: Analysing an educational strategy (2500 words)
Analyse the strategic direction of an educational organisation and evaluate the strategic skills required of a leader to support the organisation in achieving these strategic ambitions. The nature of this element of the assignment will be dependent upon your professional experience. For example, you may have first-hand experience of a middle leader implementing a literacy strategy in your school, of an institution joining a wider group of schools, or of an incoming leader attempting to shift the entire culture of a school. Choose an example that you can write about with experience – though please note that you do not have had to have been one of the decision-makers developing or implementing the strategy. It is noted that there is often as much learning in analysing an unsuccessful strategy as a successful one. This element of the assignment should cover the following learning outcomes:
• K1 A critical understanding of the skills, competencies and values required to achieve strategic ambitions in an education-based context.
• K2 An evaluative understanding of strategic leadership styles and how these impact on the values and behaviours in the organisation.
• K3 An analytical understanding of how personal energy, self-belief, presence and commitment impact on leadership styles and their application in educational environments
• K4 An evaluative understanding relating to how ethical leadership engenders empowerment and trust, identifying its impact on organizational practice.
• K5 A critical understanding of how leadership and leaders can support and sustain interpersonal relationships and cross-functional collaborations for organizational success.
Part two: Personal Development Plan (2500 words)
A critical analysis of your current and required future strategic leadership skills, supported by a discussion around opportunities to support your development. A full and comprehensive personal development plan should be produced and evaluated. A portfolio of evidence to support the report should be presented; this portfolio should include critical reflections on the development of key strategic leadership skills noted throughout the module. You may wish to keep a leadership development or learning journal throughout the programme, which could be submitted as part of your portfolio of evidence. This element of the assignment should cover the following learning outcomes:
• S1 The ability to appraise and evaluate individual personal and professional qualities in relation to education.
• S2 The ability to apply concepts of self-reflection to explain personal and professional behaviour and effectiveness.
• S3 Application of influencing and persuading skills to the dynamics and politics of personal interactions with a view to gaining commitment of individuals, teams, partners and stakeholders.
• S4 The ability to produce and evaluate a comprehensive development plan
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.