1. Write a formal paper in which you outline and explain in detail the following evidenced based trauma interventions and conduct a critique of the selected intervention.
Somatic Experiencing Therapy (SE) ( Selected Intervention)
2. The paper will contain the following information:
- Theoretical perspective and basis of the intervention;
- Detailed outline of selected intervention strategy and how it works from beginning to end;
- Benefits and limitations to treatment and use (supported with references);
- Comparison to other strategies currently in use (How is it more or less effective?); and
- Recommendations for future use and further training within that intervention strategy.
- Required components: Abstract, Title page, and Reference page
- Length of Assignment: The text body of paper (i.e., not including references, title page or abstract) should consist of approximately 2500 words, (i.e., 9/10 double-spaced typed pages, Times New Roman font size: 12).
- Format: Please, format your assignment in Word (files with extension .doc or .docx), or Rich Text Format (files with extension .rtf).
- References: A minimum of 8 relevant research articles should be included. Academic papers require the use of peer-reviewed academic articles to help justify and substantiate opinions.
Any sources used to support your written narrative should be cited using correct APA format. Although Wikipedia can be a useful starting place to gather very general information no Wikipedia references will be accepted as scholarly citations.
Current references are published within the last 10 years; seminal research that exceeds the 10 years may be included but you must provide current research that further supports the seminal work.
The following rubric indicates areas to focus on in preparing your assignment, and how the professor will weigh these components relative to one another.
|Criteria||% of Final Grade|
|1. Theoretical Perspective (10%)|
|a. Theoretical principles||/5|
|b. Justification/support for use||/5|
|2. Intervention Strategy (15%)|
|a. Intervention outline||/10|
|b. Special considerations||/5|
|3. Critique (45%)|
|a. Benefits and limitations of use||/20|
|b. Comparison with other strategies||/25|
|4. Recommendations (10%)||/10|
|5. APA Format and Writing Quality (20%)||/20|
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
Do you have an urgent order? We have more than enough writers who will ensure that your order is delivered on time.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
We will not disclose the nature of our services or any information you provide to a third party.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.