The plan should consist of:
1. What is your AIM? What do you want to change? What is the problem, and why is it a big deal…. This needs to be substantial, especially if you want to get funded or have the IRB grant approval.
2. Write your plan in SMART GOALS format.
3. References to Support Your Plan.
4. How will you execute the plan? Over what time line?
5. How will you measure the results? Quantitative or Qualitative?
6. Will there need to be funding or training for this project? Wh needs the training?
7. Who should be on the planning committee and why?
Please Refer to the SMART GOAL slides as how to develop and set up a goal and the components necessary.
This can be done solo or in groups of two.
At minimum it needs to have at least 10 slides. These slides should include slides the cover :
- IRB needed? Funding? Estimated Cost.
- What you think the outcome will be
This will be presented to your peers in class. We will go over your research as a class, discuss your project, offer insight, ask for elaboration in areas that may need it.
You will them have until Sunday at midnight to make changes and submit for a final grade.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.