Four to five pages in length, double spaced, margins 1 inch, and font size 12.
Select a client, family, or population that belongs to a group that is subject to oppression.
Provide corresponding demographic highlights for both client/therapists noting the social location
and which characteristics are similar/different, e.g., race/ethnicity, age, SES, religion, etc.
Provide relevant background information, which includes: Interracial Marry couple
Black male Army veterans missing left leg above the knee from war from the Shreveport Louisiana
Filipino women Navy veterans from the Philippines who had 3 children 2 girls and 1 boy from a previous marriage
● Practice location/context Location at their home sitting at the dining room table in San Antonio Texas
● Presenting problem/history of the problem- Rejection from certain family members
● What clients are experiencing Negative stereotyping, Stares, insults, jibes, slights, and whispers.
Open hostility and intimidation.
● A reasonable statement about the formulation or the provisional etiology of their
problems or challenges
● The cultural, familial, and contextual background (noting all intersectional identities) of
the client’s experience
● A brief summary of the treatment that was done or will be done and how
● Interrogation (critique) of taken-for-granted assumptions about practice
● Identification of how your particular social location has implications on your work with
the selected client(s)
Select an aspect of your work with this family (that you would like to apply theories to in the Theory Paper due Week 8). For this paper, select an issue to reconsider in light of what you know now. It may be that you felt stuck about an issue and were not able to resolve it due to personal, cultural, and systemic factors. This assignment will support the Theory Paper and the final assignment for this course.
Guidelines for paper:
● Title page is not required
● No abstract needed
● Four to five pages in length
● Due before Live Session 4
● Follow APA 7th edition formatting guidelines
● 10% of final grade
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.