Complete the quiz in a Word document. This is an open book quiz. The answer to each question must be 100-125 words.
- Compare and contrast the conflict and the functionalist perspective relative to the political system in the United States. Select one current issue such as healthcare, immigration, or one of your choosing and discuss the issue from both perspectives.
- Describe your family dynamics from the functionalist, conflict, and symbolic interactionist perspectives.
- What are the sociological characteristics of religion in the United States? Build an argument that religion is likely to remain a strong feature of life in the United States or why religion may not remain a strong feature in the lives of Americans.
- Select one of the sociological perspectives, the functionalist, conflict, or symbolic interactionist, and analyze the problems facing K-12 education in the United States. Describe three or four solutions that you would like to present to your local school board to improve the educational system.
- (80 words) Functions of Family – Functionalists stress that the family is universal because it provides basic functions for individuals and society. What functions does your family provide?
- (80 words ) Your Experiences in Education – How have your experiences in education (including teachers and assignments) influenced your goals, attitudes, and values? How have your classmates influenced you? Provide supporting examples.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.