What we eat is based upon our upbringing, experiences, and relationships. Reflecting upon these influences provides great insight to our own diets, favorite foods, etc. and should play a role in any diet analysis. You will look inward and focus on your own.
Write a 2 page reflection paper. Use the following discussion questions to develop your paper:
- Identify influences in your past that have shaped your view of food or your eating habits. These may include cultural, environmental, or social factors, as well as influential family members. How have these influenced your current eating patterns, weight, and health status?
- Discuss your healthy and unhealthy eating habits and how these habits developed.
- Identify emotions or relationships in the past that may have contributed to the formation of your current eating habits.
- Identify your preferences in tastes and foods that you enjoy. Do you see any connections with past influences?
- Do you think your past may influence or shape how you perceive the public you will be working with? Explain.
Use 3 references (one can be a textbook used in this class, the other two must be scholarly sources from peer reviewed journals) to substantiate your experiences. In other words, what does the literature say influences food intake and how does that apply to you? Citations must be in current AMA format.
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool.
Text book references that can be used:
Kebles, C. A. & Hemric, M. Omega-Z Diet for Weight Loss: Master Your Diet and Nutrition Understanding. 2nd ed. 2022. ISBN: 9781736002438.
Kebles, C. A. Omega-Z Diet for Weight Loss Workbook: A Personalized Approach. 2021. ISBN: 9781736002421.** Two scholarly peer review journal articles still needed (any articles related to this topic of nuturion can be used, both from the last 5 ye
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.