Prompt 1: Exploring CTE Standards and Essential Questions
During Week 2’s live class, you will be collaborating with your Interdisciplinary Group to identify a topic for your project and begin to create your Essential Question (EQ). In preparation for this activity, you will take time exploring resources related to the CTE Standards and Framework and EQs and then share a topic you would be interested in exploring as well as an EQ that you feel would engage students and spark their curiosity.
- Click on the CTE Model Curriculum Standards and explore the Career Ready Standards and explore one specific industry sector that connects to your content area. Once you have explored the various standards, respond to the following prompts/questions:
- Identify and describe a topic that you would be interested in exploring
- Explain how this topic may relate to other content areas. Since this is an interdisciplinary group project, it is important that the topic can be explored through different content lenses.
- Explain why you think the topic would be engaging for students
- After selecting a topic, explore the Essential Questions resources (linked below) and share a potential EQ with your group related to the topic you identified.
- A Giant List of Really Important Essential Questions
- What is a Driving Question in PBL?
- Keep in mind that this is not intended to be a final draft for your project but an opportunity for you to explore your interests before you collaborate with your group during the live class this week. Also, the question should spark curiosity for students so keep them in mind when forming your EQ.
Prompt 2: High School High Student Projects
Click on the link to access High School High Student Projects and explore at least two secondary examples in your content area (Health Science). Once you have explored the student projects, respond to the following prompts/questions:.
- What resonated with you about the projects?
- How can these projects help you as you collaborate with your Interdisciplinary Group on your project?
- Any lingering questions or comments to share?
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.